Are you a person who loves innovative projects and big challenges? If yes, this is for you!
GROW WITH US.
Our team is on an incredible growth trajectory and we’re looking for passionate and result-oriented Growth Hacker to join us! Catapult is a fast growing, ambitious and fun team consisting of business minds, techies, data analysts, marketing gurus and visionaries based in Finland and Spain. At Catapult, we help big corporations find the most valuable startups, innovations, solutions providers and technologies across Europe for their business development and digital needs. We are using AI and ML to scan throughout 100.000+ startups in Europe to find only the best and most accurate matches for our corporate clients. Helping businesses create success stories is our biggest mission! The question is – will you help us to create ours?!
What we want to accomplish?
To build the innovation platform that can be used to find new tech innovations and startups faster and more accurately than ever before.
Purpose for the job?
Our purpose for this job is to speed up the way how the whole world is able to get new innovations to their hands faster than ever before. We believe that the way to achieve this is to create an easy to use platform where the best startups and corporations can find each other by themselves. Currently we have offered this as a service but we want to create a platform that our clients can use without our help.
The full responsibility of the front-end.
About the role:
We’re looking for a front-end engineer, who is passionate about her/his work and capable of providing elegant solutions to the design and implementation of our interfaces. In this role, you will bring design concepts to life, create engaging and interactive user experience, develop or update features, provide support to resolve issues. We also give you a possibility of enhance your experience in the back-end technologies and Machine Learning.
Technical skills required:
- Angular 2+
- sass or other preprocessor
- TDD testing tools
- RESTful APIs
- responsive web applications
- Git, GitFlow
- knowledge of the backend (Python, Django) or willingness to learn it.
General skills required:
- The ability to think creatively and plan & execute
- The ability to adapt in new technology
- 10 people, from 4 different countries
- Low hierarchy
- Transparent in all what we do
- We are obsessed on having a positive impact on the world
- Possibility to have the ownership of front-end
- The opportunity to join the fast-growing company
- Remote work ability. You can work wherever you want (preferably in Europe though).
- An opportunity to develop your skills in ML/AI while receiving a full salary.
- Competitive salary.
- Support in self-growth and professional trainings, workshops and events.
- Friendly, supportive, low-hierarchy, culturally-diverse team.
- Team Days full of great content, team-building activities and ideation 4 times per year.
If you’re ambitious builder who wants to have a positive impact, we’d love to hear from you!