GROW WITH US.
Our team is on an incredible growth trajectory and we're looking for passionate and result-oriented professionals to join us! Catapult is a fast growing, ambitious and fun team consisting of business minds, techies, data analysts, marketing gurus and visionaries based in Finland and Spain. At Catapult, we help big corporations find the most valuable startups, innovations, solutions providers and technologies across Europe for their business development and digital needs. We are using AI and ML to scan through 100.000+ startups in Europe to find only the best and most accurate matches for our corporate clients. Helping businesses create success stories is our biggest mission!
The question is – will you help us to create ours?!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be joining Sales & Marketing team at Catapult to help company scale up to the European market. We are looking for metrics- and results-driven digital experts to join Catapult. You'll wear multiple hats, but the most important one - experiment, learn, repeat!
AMONG YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
In a nutshell, you will be experimenting, measuring and learning from running various campaigns, scaling our content, trying new digital tools to drive results and increase conversation rate on our channels. More specifically:
LinkedIn Campaigns, Landing Pages:
- Understand how and when our content marketing strategy coverts visit to lead, lead to customer.
- Target the content to the right audience outreach.
- Run A/B testing on newsletters, landing pages, sharable content, social media posts etc.
- Optimize content marketing according to our target audience.
Traffic, Search Engine Optimization, Funnels, Conversion Rate Optimization:
- Understand the funnel of lead flow and which channels, tools and platforms to use to reach out our target clientele.
- Optimize conversion rates on Catapult website and other channels.
- Build the email automation funnel.
- Improve SEO on Catapult website and all sharable content.
Measure & Analyze Data:
- Follow analytics on content distributed through social media channels, website, newsletters etc.
- Create the first KPIs to start tracking ROI step-by-step.
- Track conversion rate from 1st meeting to a deal.
- Track how marketing can help move leads closer to a deal faster.
YOU’RE AWESOME AT:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in growth hacking and digital marketing in B2B.
- Results-driven and analytical mindset.
- Prioritization, planning and budgeting.
- Experience with SEO, SEM, CMO, CRO, Paid Ads, MailChimp, LinkedIn, Analytics tools etc.
- Fluency in English.
- Passion to learn and to follow on the digital marketing trends.
- Capacity to achieve tangible results fast.
- Great team player, but also able to work independently and remotely.
WE OFFER YOU:
At Catapult, we strongly believe that behind every success story are the people and their ambition to get things done and scale the company together. We value our team members and entrust every one of them giving the freedom to experiment and learn. Apart from the opportunity to join the fast-growing company and collaborate with the industry-leading corporates worldwide, we offer you:
- Support in self-growth and professional trainings, workshops and events.
- Friendly, supportive, low-hierarchy, culturally-diverse team.
- Competitive salary.
- Team Days full of great content, team-building activities and ideation 4 times per year.
- Flexibility in working remotely.
- An office with the central location in Helsinki.
If you’re an ambitious pro who wants to have an impact, challenge and be challenged, we’d love to hear from you!