Are you a person who loves innovative projects and big challenges? If yes, this might be for you!
GROW WITH US.
Our team is on an incredible growth trajectory and we’re looking for passionate and result-oriented Growth Hacker to join us! Catapult is a fast growing, ambitious and fun team consisting of business minds, techies, data analysts, marketing gurus and visionaries based in Finland and Spain. At Catapult, we help big corporations find the most valuable startups, innovations, solutions providers and technologies across Europe for their business development and digital needs. We are using AI and ML to scan throughout 100.000+ startups in Europe to find only the best and most accurate matches for our corporate clients. Helping businesses create success stories is our biggest mission! The question is – will you help us to create ours?!
The vision for the job? What we want to accomplish?
= To build the innovation platform that can be used to find new tech innovations and startups faster and more accurately than ever before.
Purpose for the job?
Our purpose for this job is to speed up the way how the whole world is able to get new innovations to their hands faster than ever before. We believe that the way to achieve this is to create an easy to use platform where the best startups and corporations can find each other by themselves. Currently we have offered this as a service but we want to create a platform that our clients can use without our help.
Planning and executing entire platform from start to finish. Build the user experience and the back-end part of the project.
Technical skills required:
- Angular 2+
- Python, Django
- SQL, noSQL databases
- git, github
- sass or similar preprocessor
- npm / bower
- TDD testing tools like mocha/jasmine/karma or similar
Other skills required:
- A creative mind for building something unseen
- Ability to think creatively and plan & execute the whole process whole process from beginning to the end
- Ability to write clean and efficient code to create and update the functionality of our platform, utilising best practices in the code; providing support to resolve issues.
- More passion on building than maintaining
- The ability to adapt in new technology
- Passion to learn Angular and Django
- 10 people, from 4 different countries
- Low hierarchy approach
- Transparent in all what we do
- Possibility to have a positive impact on the world.
- Possibility to have the ownership of the whole development process.
- The opportunity to join the fast-growing company.
- Competitive salary.
- Remote work ability. You can work wherever you want.
- An opportunity to develop your skills in ML/AI while receiving a full salary.
- Support in self-growth and professional trainings, workshops and events.
- Friendly, supportive, low-hierarchy, culturally-diverse team.
- Team Days full of great content, team-building activities and ideation 4 times per year.
If you’re ambitious builder who wants to have a big challenge and have a positive impact to the world, we’d love to hear from you!